This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the www.omni-work.com website owned by OMNIWORK TRADUCCIONES, S.L. (hereinafter, “the Website Owner” or “OMNI”).
Browsing the website of the Website Owner attributes the condition of User and implies full acceptance without reservation, of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without notice prior by the Website Owner, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The User, in addition, is obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice; and will respond to the Website Owner, or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, being able, the Website Owner, to deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
The Website Owner, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: OMNIWORK TRADUCCIONES, S.L.
- Its TIN is: B-88270871.
- Its registered office is in: C/ Hermosilla, 48 1º Derecha 28001 Madrid.
- Its registration in the commercial register of Madrid is: T 38685, F 50, S 8, H M 687856, I/A 1 (6.02.19).
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different contacts media that we detail below:
- Phone number: 910 853441.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and the Website Owner will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the medias detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The www.omni-work.com website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data on the Internet belonging to OMNI or its licensors, to which the User may have access.Al usuario se le podrá proporcionar una contraseña de la que será responsable, comprometiéndose a hacer uso diligente y confidencial de la misma.
The website and its services are free and open access. However, the Website Owner can condition the use of some of the services offered on his website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The User will guarantee the authenticity of all the data, ensuring that they are current, that he communicates to the Website Owner, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Website Owner, and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the Website Owner or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the Website Owner provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users, or restricted areas of the computer systems of the Website Owner or third parties and, if the case, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as infringe the confidentiality of the information of the Website Owner or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the Website Owner, without being able to understand transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Final, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if is the case, authorized private copies, as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are property of the Website Owner, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Website Owner and the owner of the hyperlink website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Website Owner of its contents or services.
The Website Owner is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
OMNI will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibility in Access and Use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The Website Owner excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, the Website Owner declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside of this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. The Website Owner does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend to visit them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Also, the Website Owner is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the Website Owner duly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general dispositions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
Modification of these conditions and duration:
- OMNI can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
- The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published.
OMNI reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions will be governed by current Spanish Legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
The language used will be Spanish.