Cookies allow us, among other purposes, to remember your preferences and recognize you in successive visits. This is achieved by storing certain information on your computer.
¿ What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
When you access the Website and consent to its installation, small files with information are installed on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.). These files (which are cookies themselves) are part of the technology necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allows to track your activity on the Internet.
What type of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
El Sitio Web utiliza tanto cookies propias como de terceros.
Según el plazo de tiempo que permanecen activadas:
- Cookies de sesión: Son un tipo de cookies diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web. Se suelen emplear para almacenar información que solo interesa conservar para la prestación del servicio solicitado por el usuario en una sola ocasión (p.ej. una lista de productos adquiridos).
- Cookies persistentes: Son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can the Website’s cookies be used?
- Technical cookies: those that allows the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allows the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develope a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
What tracking technologies do we use?
In addition to cookies, there are other technologies that allow us to track your browsing and obtain information about your activity on the Website.
There are other technologies that are used for purposes similar to cookies, such as HTML5 local storage and shared local objects (LSO). The LSOs are used by the authors of the files read by Adobe® Flash® Player and the websites that host these files (more information about Flash Player and the LSOs). We use local storage of HTML5, LSO and similar technologies to authenticate you, keeping track of the information you have provided and remembering your preferences. When these types of technologies are used, information can be stored offline, such as the websites visited on your device, and transferred to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
Each time you access our website, your internet browser transmits certain usage data for technical reasons that are stored in protocol files, known as log files. These usage data are the following: date and time of access to our website; name of the web consulted; IP address of your computer or mobile device; web address from which you have accessed our website; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser.
The analysis of the log files helps us improve our internet products and facilitate your query, quickly find and eliminate errors and control server capabilities.
Embedded scripts are fragments of programming code that are included in the Website to measure the use of these web pages, such as which links are clicked on. We use this information to improve the Website and adapt it to the topics that are most likely to interest you, as well as to conduct market research.
How can I disable cookies?
- You can configure your browser to reject all cookies. However, some features or services of the Web may not work properly without cookies. Most browsers allow you to completely disable cookies, so you can at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this Website by modifying your browser settings. You can find more information in your browser settings. Below, we also provide links to the websites of the main browsers:
- Apple Safari*
- Google Chrome*
- Microsoft Internet Explorer*
- Mozilla Firefox*